If you enjoy using FlyInside and would like to remove the 15-minutes-per-use restriction, you can purchase FlyInside online.
We highly recommend trying FlyInside before you buy, the free trial is fully functional. If the trial isn't working on your computer before purchasing, buying the full version won't help. If you can't get FlyInside running to your satisfaction, see Getting Help.
- Visit the FlyInside Store.
- Choose which FlyInside product you would like, and press the Buy button.
- Enter your e-mail address to create a FlyInside-FSX.com account. You'll need this to activate FlyInside so be sure to enter it correctly.
- Enter your payment information into the FastSpring payment portal.
- You should receive an e-mail within 15 minutes containing your password. If not, check your spam folder. If you don't see your password anywhere, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll get back to you as quickly as possible!
- Run FlyInside. You don't need to download a different version, the FlyInside trial activates to the full version!
- On the trial dialog choose the "Activate" option using your interaction button.
- Enter your flyinside-fsx.com user credentials.
- Congrats and thank you! Your FlyInside software should now be unlocked
If you have already purchased one FlyInside product, and would like to purchase another, log into your flyinside-fsx.com account first. You'll see pricing discounted to match the standard FlyInside bundle price!
Issues with Activation
If you receive an error when activating, such as "FlyInside was unable to contact the server. Please verify that your internet connection is working properly. Be sure to temporarily disable any firewall software, which can interfere with activation." than please check the following:
- Open Internet Explorer and visit www.flyinside-fsx.com. If Internet Explorer won't load the website, you may need to change Internet Explorer settings to resolve the issue. FlyInside uses Internet Explorer internally to connect.
- Check that any firewall software is not interfering. This can include Windows Firewall, McAfee Firewall, and various anti-virus programs. Be sure to turn them back on after activating!